I am program manager of the Data Science Center Eindhoven (DSC/e), with a primary focus on matching TU/e data science research with societal challenges and industrial needs. I am also working as an assistant professor in the Information Systems lab, with a primary focus on digital health tools such as GameBus. In 2018, I had a part-time appointment at Utrecht University of Applied Sciences (HU Lectoraat Crossmedia Business) with the aim to realise societal breakthroughs via connected health games for children.
I also give talks to “non-scientific” audiences. An overview of such talks can be found below.
- “GameBus as an engaging data platform for health promotion technologies” (24-9-2018, Keynote at the Vitality Pitch Stop sessions in the Vitality Living Lab project)
- “Unified Health Gamification: a GameBus success story from Flanders” (3-10-2017, Games for Health Europe)
- “Gamebus: Social Health Games” (Health Tech Event 2015 and Bliksem en donderdag Brokerage event)
- Pecha Kucha talk:“A novel platform and business model for Personal Health Data” (13-03-2014, HealthValley 2014, Nijmegen)
- Alumni event Industrial Engineering (25-11-2013, TU Eindhoven)